If you can’t get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion – or if you feel you’ve been treated unfairly – my office can try to help by making a formal inquiry or requesting information on your behalf.  While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, I want you to know that my staff and I will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response.

If you would like assistance in dealing with an agency, such as the Social Security Administration, the IRS, the U.S. Department of Agriculture or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, please complete the following Privacy Act Consent Form.  Once you hit submit, you will be prompted to print the document.  Please do so.  Then, fill in your Social Security number and sign at the bottom.

The document can then be mailed to:
       Congresswoman Kristi Noem
       818 South Broadway, Suite 113
       Watertown, South Dakota 57201

Or faxed to: (605) 878-2871

If you prefer to email the document to our offices, please contact my office by calling: (605) 878-2868

We will only be able to follow up on your inquiry if you sign the release form and send it to us via mail, fax or email.

Once the signed document has been received, you will be contacted by the assigned staff member.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call (605) 878-2868.

Privacy Act Consent Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

If you are requesting assistance on behalf of a family member, please provide that person's name. Please be aware that Congresswoman Noem can only act with that person's permission.

If you have contacted another congressional office regarding this issue, please list the office.

Do you want to sign up for my E-Newsletter?