As South Dakota’s lone Member of the U.S. House of Representatives, I take the role of meeting with South Dakotans to hear about the issues that are important to them very seriously. Whether you are visiting Washington, DC on business or vacation, we will do our best to accommodate your meeting request. However, if you do schedule an appointment, please keep in mind that the appointment you schedule may be affected by the constantly changing congressional calendar which includes my committee schedule, as well as votes and other activity on the U.S. House floor. If you would like to schedule a meeting with me in the Washington, DC office, please email Christiana at Christiana.Frazee@mail.house.gov with as much of the following information as is possible.
- Your name and the name of the organization (if any) you are representing
- Your hometown and telephone number
- The dates you will be in Washington, DC
- A list of other meeting attendees and their hometowns in South Dakota
- A list of issues you would like to discuss
South Dakota Meetings
Another important part of representing South Dakota is meeting with constituents and attending events back home in South Dakota during constituent work weeks. If you are interested in inviting me to an event in South Dakota, please send an email to Christiana.Frazee@mail.house.gov with as much of the information as possible. Please note, letters sent through the mail are delayed 4-6 weeks.
- The title, date and location of the event
- A contact name, address and phone number
- The names of the organizations sponsoring the event